Neighbors helping Neighbors
The credit union staff lives, works and plays in your community so we’re aware of the ongoing concerns about COVID-19 (coronavirus). We care about your well-being and want to reassure you we are available to assist you. We are closely monitoring the spread of COVID-19 and taking the necessary steps to help protect the safety and well-being of our members and our employees. For this reason our lobbies are closed to the public until further notice. Our drive thus will remain open with expanded services.
Our call center is available to help, but we also have additional convenient services
You can complete many of your banking needs from home or by phone. Alternative banking methods include:
- NUFCU mobile banking – if you don’t already have access on your phone please visit our website at www.nufcu.org/digitalbanking for easy download instructions.
- E-teller – our online banking is available 24/7, please contact us if you need to add access to this product.
- Branch drive thrus - expanded services - deposits, withdrawals, money orders, corporate checks, cashier checks, Visa gift cards, instant issue plastics, transfers, advances on HELOCS, loan payments, account history copies, and notary services. Note: NO LARGE BAGS OF COIN WILL BE TAKEN THROUGH THE DRIVE THRU.
- ATMs – we have 45 free ATMs in Lincoln including at both our branches and at the Campus Recreation building. There are 5 free ATMs in Kearney including our branch.
- Call our Call Center at 402.472.2087 or at 800.875.5933
- E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can chat with us during regular business hours by clicking on the CHAT button on our website
New loans, credit cards and deposit accounts are still available
Our member service officers are still working from their offices and can assist you with new account needs via the phone and using our online resources. For more information about applying for a loan, visit www.nufcu.org/loans. New members can open savings and checking accounts online by clicking here. Existing members can open a checking or money market account using the link within e-Teller.
Caring for members
As a member-owned cooperative, we are committed to help members with financial stress. If you have been financially impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, we may be able to help. We are continuing to access assistance options, and will post updates to this page as we are able. If you are concerned about your ability to make payments to loans, please contact us at 402.472.2087 or at 800.875.5933 and ask to speak to a loan officer. We are prepared to review possible relief options. The credit union has a a debt counseling service available through GreenPath.
Beginning March 25 the credit union is suspending our $1.50 non NUFCU/CO-OP ATM fee until further notice. We hope this will help expand the options members have to get cash.
Also, be aware that scammers often follow the news headlines. Please be aware of potential scams related to COVID-19 and never give your debit/credit card numbers, personal information or online banking credentials over the phone or internet. Learn more at https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/blog/2020/02/coronavirus-scammers-follow-headlines
82nd Annual Meeting - rescheduled
The Annual Meeting has been rescheduled for Friday, April 24 at 7:30 a.m. and will be presented through Zoom technology. We will have a brief presentation and our Board of Directors will be available. Learn more.
Spring Semester Seminars - Cancelled
All of the remaining spring seminars have been cancelled. Please watch for our fall seminar series that will be announced in July.
New information is coming out daily, so we will continue to monitor the CDC guidelines and include additional measures to support our employees and our members. Please continue to check our website for update information.
Thank you for your membership.