Quickly and securely transfer money to your NUFCU checking or savings account from another financial institution.
Electronic Transfer From Another Financial Institution
You can make one-time deposits or set up recurring deposits. When you click on the button above you will be taken to a secure site to set up an express pay or you can register and set up a username and password for future electronic deposits. Registering makes it easier the next time you need to make an electronic deposit. Once you click either "Express Pay" or "Register" you will just need to follow the steps as outlined. You can make a deposit from your checking, savings, debit card or credit card from another financial institution.
- A $10.00 fee will be assessed for all payments through this electronic payment system
- ACH limit is $2500 per transaction, and does not include the fee
- Debit card limit is $1,000 per transaction, and does not include the fee
- Quickly make a deposit without registering using the "Express Pay" option
- Your payment information will not be stored
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
OTHER DEPOSIT OPTIONS
- Mail your deposit to NUFCU, PO Box 82847, Lincoln, NE 68501-2847
- Make a deposit using Mobile Banking using the mobile deposit feature
- Make deposit at one of our three branch locations