- University of Nebraska Federal Credit Union is the preferred financial institution of those within its field of membership.
- The Credit Union retains its affinity with the University of Nebraska with membership open to faculty, staff, students, and others affiliated with the University of Nebraska system.
- The Credit Union is a fiscally strong financial institution where members’ money is safe and personal financial information is secure.
- The Credit Union offers a full range of financial services to cover the needs of its members.
- The Credit Union offers the best rates and lowest fees possible for its members.
- The Credit Union offers multiple channels of convenient access for members, including branch offices, ATMs, and expanded electronic services.
- The Credit Union provides high quality member education on improving financial wellness and building wealth.
- The Credit Union has a highly trained and motivated staff that provides the highest quality of service possible for all members.
The mission of the University of Nebraska Federal Credit Union is to provide convenient, affordable financial services, which will assist members in improving their financial stability while operating in such a way as to provide for the financial stability of the Credit Union.
- We provide exceptional value – we are focused on providing competitive rates and lower fees to our members.
- We are personal – we strive to know our members personally and deliver customized services that meet their needs.
- We promote financial responsibility – we provide products and services that are fair and appropriate for our members.
- We deliver education – we work to educate our members and the University community, and to foster financial intelligence.