Quickly and securely make a payment to your NUFCU loan or credit card from another financial institution.
Make A Payment From Another Financial Institution
You can make one-time payments or set up recurring payments from another financial institution. When you click on the button above you will be taken to a secure site to set up an express pay or you can register and set up a username and password for future payments. Registering makes it easier the next time you need to make a payment. Once you click either "Express Pay" or "Register" you will just need to follow the steps as outlined. You can use a checking, savings or debit card to make your electronic payment. Remember you are not able to use a credit card to pay on a loan.
- ACH limit is $2,500 per transaction
- Debit card limit is $1,000 per transaction
- Quickly make a payment without registering using the "Express Pay" option
- Your payment information will not be stored
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
OTHER PAYMENT OPTIONS
- Mail your payment to NUFCU, PO Box 82847, Lincoln, NE 68501-2847
- Make your payment using your online bill pay service at another financial institution
- Request payment coupons and return envelopes to mail in payments by calling 402.472.2087
- Make the payment at one of our three branch locations