Quickly and securely make a payment to your NUFCU loan or credit card from another financial institution.
Make A Payment From Another Financial Institution
You can make one-time payments or set up recurring payments from another financial institution. When you click on the button above you will be taken to a secure site to set up an express pay or you can register and set up a username and password for future payments. Registering makes it easier the next time you need to make a payment. Once you click either "Express Pay" or "Register" you will just need to follow the steps as outlined. You can use a checking, savings or debit card to make your electronic payment. Remember you are not able to use a credit card to pay on a loan.
- A $10.00 fee will be assessed for all payments through this electronic payment system
- ACH limit is $2,500 per transaction, and does not include the fee
- Debit card limit is $1,000 per transaction, and does not include the fee
- Quickly make a payment without registering using the "Express Pay" option
- Your payment information will not be stored
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
NO FEE PAYMENT OPTIONS
- Mail your payment to NUFCU, PO Box 82847, Lincoln, NE 68501-2847
- Make your payment using your online bill pay service at another financial institution
- Make a payment using Mobile Banking using the mobile deposit feature
- Request payment coupons and return envelopes to mail in payments by calling 402.472.2087
- Make the payment at one of our three branch locations
Members with an NUFCU debit or credit card may contact the credit union directly at 402.472.2087 to transfer money to pay on a loan. NUFCU Online Banking (e-teller) is another option for making a payment at the credit union.