Quickly and securely move money to your NUFCU account from another financial institution.
You can make one-time transfer or set up recurring transfers from another financial institution. When you click on the button above you will be taken to a secure site to set up an express pay or you can register and set up a username and password for future transfers. Registering makes it easier the next time you need to make an electronic transfer. Once you click either "Express Pay" or "Register" you will just need to follow the steps as outlined. You can use a checking, savings or debit card to make your electronic transfer. Remember you are not able to use a credit card to move money.
Electronic Money Transfer
- ACH limit is $2,500 per transaction
- Debit card limit is $1,000 per transaction
- Quickly make a payment without registering using the "Express Pay" option
- Your payment information will not be stored
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Move Money from NUFCU to Another Financial Institution
- Bill Pay - set up a person to person payment to move money from you NUFCU account to another financial institution. The transfer will take 2 to 3 business days. ($2,500 daily limit) To sign up for Bill Pay, please call us at 402.472.2087.
- Wire - move money from NUFCU using a wire. Funds will transfer the same day with no limit on the transfer amount. There is a $20 fee per domestic wire and $60 international wire. Click here to learn more.