The University of Nebraska FCU is pleased to provide FREE access to your credit score and credit monitoring with Credit Sense!
We know how important your credit score is especially when you are trying to rebuild or maintain it. Anytime you apply for a loan or a credit card, your lending institution will review your credit score to determine your credit worthiness. Did you know that having a good credit score can greatly influence getting a cell phone, renting an apartment or even securing a dream job? Always knowing where you stand can help you prepare for the future and potentially save you money!
Credit Sense is an optional tool that does a soft inquiry (which does not impact your score) of the primary member's credit report and provides the following:
- Access to your TransUnion Credit Score
- Up-to-date personal credit information including credit scores, credit usage, total balances, payment history, credit age and recent credit.
- Refresh your credit score as often as you need and get tips on how to improve the score.
Protection from fraud with alerts notifying you when something has changed in your credit profile. You'll receive an email alert when:
- An account as been included in bankruptcy.
- An account is reported as delinquent.
- A new account has been opened.
- An account in your name shows a different address.
- An account in your name listed a new employer.
- A new inquiry on the credit file
- A new public record has been reported.
How to get started with Credit Sense:
- Log in to e-Teller Online Banking
- Click on “Get Your Credit Score” on the right side of the page.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions of use.
- Answer a few simple questions to verify your identity.
- Once verified, you are all set to use Credit Sense.
Have questions? Please read the FAQs for Credit Sense.