Extra credit opportunities are available at your Credit Union today. Our convenient, no hassle, no fee credit card offers a consistently low interest rate and free balance transfers. This card is the smart choice for those looking to gain a little 'something extra'. Apply Today!
Great Rate as low as 7.15% APR*: The NUFCU Visa® credit card has a low variable rate and no transfer fee. Click here to view more information about the NUFCU Visa credit card and our fee disclosure.*APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Rate is good as of November 1, 2016. This rate is subject to change quarterly to the Prime Rate as published in the Wall Street Journal, plus 3.4% - 14.5%.
Fraud Security: The University of Nebraska FCU uses a third party vendor to monitor for possible fraud using the Falcon Fraud Detection System. Falcon uses the most advanced neural network technology to examine real-time, incoming credit and debit authorizations for potential fraud. Click here to learn more.*The phone number for our Fraud Center is 1.800.417.4592. If you add this number to your phone contacts and label it "Fraud Center", it will display whenever you get a call from this number.
Fraud Protection: Prevent Visa fraud by enrolling in free transaction alerts on your Visa credit card through smsGuardian. Click here to learn more.
Convenience: Your NUFCU VISA Credit Card is accepted at millions of merchants throughout the world and is a convenient way to make purchases. The 25 day grace period on purchases lets you avoid finance charges by repaying your balance in full before charges are imposed.
Balance Transfers: If you currently have a high rate credit card or store card, think about transferring that balance to the NUFCU low rate credit card. Click here to learn more.
24/7 Visa Credit Card Assistance Lines:
- 24-hour lost or stolen card reporting: 1.800.682.6075, or visit www.reportmycards.com
- 24-hour decline transaction assistance: Is available during business hours by calling 402.472.2087, and after business hours by calling 1.888.526.0404.
- 24-hour card activation: 1.800.411.6390, or visit www.activatemycards.com
- 24-hour PIN change: You can change your PIN by calling 1.877.746.6746. The change will be active within one business day and a new card will not be necessary.
- Travel Notification: If you are planning on traveling out of state or out of the country, be sure to notify the University of Nebraska Federal Credit Union at least 3 days prior to your travel date to protect your security and ensure no interruption of service or access to your account. Travel notes can be placed during business hours by call 402.472.2087 or by stopping at either of your two convenient locations.
- To dispute a card transaction: Please contact us during business hours by calling 402.472.2087 or by visiting one of our convenient branch locations
Check Your VISA Information Online
Check your NUFCU Visa account balance, view recent transactions, past statements, and make your payment online through e-Teller account access. Click here for more information about our e-Teller service. View our complete cardholder agreement.
- If you book your rental car with your NUFCU Visa you may be covered by our Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver benefit ("Auto Rental CDW"). For complete details, read our Auto Rental Insurance Disclosure.
- If you have our Visa Classic card you may be eligible for Travel Accident Insurance when you use your NUFCU Visa to purchase your tickets. For complete details, read our Travel Accident Disclosure (for the classic card).
- NUFCU Visa Gold and Platinum card users may be eligible for our Travel Accident Insurance when you use your NUFCU Visa to purchase tickets. For complete details, read our Travel Accident Disclosure (for the gold and platinum card).
- Visa is committed to providing cardholders with a safe, convenient and cost effective way to pay when traveling internationally. There are no extra fees charged by the Credit Union when using your card internationally. Use this online converter to get an indication of the rate you may receive when using your Visa card internationally.
In April 2008, Visa implemented an International Service Assessment (ISA) fee. The ISA fee applies to all transactions originating from outside the United States. This is referred to as a foreign transaction fee. NUFCU will pass on this 1% foreign transaction fee when applicable.