VISA Credit and Debit Card Assistance Lines
- 24-hour lost or stolen card reporting: 1.888.297.3416
- Cardholder assistance line: Is available during business hours by calling 402.472.2087, and after business hours you can receive assistance with transaction issues such as purchase declines by calling 1.800.547.3614.
- 24-hour card activation: 1.800.290.7893
- Real-time PIN change: You can change your PIN by calling 1.800.290.7893. The change will be active within moments after you complete the call and a new card will not be necessary.
- Travel Notification: If you are planning on traveling out of state or out of the country, be sure to notify the University of Nebraska Federal Credit Union at least 3 days prior to your travel date to protect your security and ensure no interruption of service or access to your account. Travel notes can be placed during business hours by call 402.472.2087 or by stopping at any of our convenient locations.
- To dispute a card transaction: Please contact us during business hours by calling 402.472.2087 or by visiting one of our convenient branch locations