At the University of Nebraska Federal Credit Union we know you're busy. Managing your money shouldn't slow you down. NUFCU Mobile Banking is there for you anywhere, anytime. Keep up to date with your balances, view your transactions, transfer money, pay bills, find an ATM or branch location and much more.
- View account balances and history
- View check images
- Pay bills through Online Bill Pay
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Find a branch or CO-OP network ATMs
- Contacting us is just a tap away
Here's how to get started with the NUFCU Mobile Banking app:
1. Download the Mobile Banking app to your mobile device from the App Store™ or Google® Play Store or click below if you are viewing this page from a web browser on your mobile phone. Search "NUFCU" to find our FREE app.
2. To view your account information, click on My Accounts and enter your e-Teller username and password on the login screen. Not yet enrolled in e-Teller? Call 402.472.2087 or 800.875.5933 to enroll today and start experiencing the benefits of e-Teller.
NUFCU is committed to the safety and privacy of your financial information. We use 256-bit encryption technology and personal password protection with multi-layered authentication to secure your personal information. We can assure you that your sensitive account information will not be stored on your mobile device. For added security, we have an inactivity time-out period programmed into the app.
To access and use the FREE NUFCU Mobile Banking app you must be a current University of Nebraska Federal Credit Union member and signed up as an active user of the credit union's e-Teller online banking program. Click here to sign up for e-Teller or call us at 402.472.2087. While NUFCU Mobile is free, your mobile provider may assess text messaging and/or web access charges.