At NUFCU you can skip your loan payment and use the cash for anything you want. Your auto, RV, Visa, or personal loan may be eligible. Simply click the button below and complete the form 10 days prior to your due date and you may be able to keep the cash you need for the holidays.
To take advantage of a month without your loan payment you just need to pay a one-time fee of $25 to skip your upcoming loan payment. Below are the eligibility requirements:
• Member must be in good standing
• Loan/credit card has not been delinquent within the past 12 months
• Loan/credit card was opened before May 1, 2020
• One payment skipped per 12 months.
• Loans eligible for this service include: unsecured-installment, new vehicle, used vehicle, RV, Visa, and personal.
• Loan balance is more than $500
Online Loan/Credit Card Skip-A-Pay Form
You are one step closer to having additional dollars in your pocket for the holidays by skipping your loan payment. The security of your personal information is our top priority, which is why we use a secure service called Docusign for our skip-a-pay form. When you push on the "skip-a-pay" button a form will appear for you to complete. Once you hit "begin signing", Docusign will send you an email with a password to give you access to the skip-a-pay form. With Docusign, you will complete your form and then sign the form electronically. Once complete, the document will be sent encrypted to our member service officers to review. Now that you know what to expect, you just need to click the button below to start the skip-a-pay process.Online Skip-A-Pay Form
Fax or Mailing Submission
Step 1: Print Skip-a-Pay Form (PDF)
Step 2: Complete the Skip-a-Pay Form
Step 3: Stop at a branch, fax, or mail. The form must be received at the credit union at least 10 days prior to the date of the payment you wish to skip.
• Drop it off at any NUFCU branch
• Fax it to: NUFCU at 402.472.6814
• Mail it to: NUFCU Skip-a-Payment | 1720 P Street | Lincoln, NE 68508