CASH IN TODAY - Get $75* with a New Checking Account!
Not a member yet? Getting started is easy:
- Click on "Sign Up Today" to start the process.
- Provide your personal information and select MakeCents Checking and order a debit card.
- Fund your account with no minimum opening deposit required.
- Get up to $75 in opening bonuses.*
- Start using your MakeCents debit card for everyday purchases and watch your rewards grow!
Already have a relationship with us?
- Log in to your Online Banking account, click on the Forms Tab and Select the Open a Checking Account Form - Get $75*.
- Stop in one of our three banches to open the account and walk out with your new debit card, in minutes.
- Give us a call at 402.472.2087.
Earning Rewards is Easy
Each month you meet the following qualifications, you'll earn five cents for every debit card purchase (up to 100 transactions per statement cycle)
- Opt out of receiving paper statements**
- Have ACH deposits totaling $400 or more each statement cycle**
- Have 12 debit card transactions of any amount during a statement cycle**
*Receive $25 when you open a MakeCents checking account by 12-31-23. Meet requirements to receive a MakeCents monthly bonus within 90 days of account opening and receive an additional $50, which will be deposited to your account within 10 days. Promotion offers limited to one new checking account per person and cannot be combined with any other offers. Must be 16 years or older to qualify and not currently a primary accountholder on an NUFCU checking account. Must qualify and be approved for account. The $25 opening bonus may be taxable to you. Federally insured by NCUA. **Even if you do not qualify for rewards for the month, there is no penalty or fee. Your MakeCents checking account is always FREE and you can get back to earning rewards the very next month that you qualify. Statement cycles are from the first day of each month thru the last calendar day of the month. Some debit card and ACH transactions may take one or more business days to appear on your statement so transactions made towards the end of the month may not count until the following month.