A Visa® debit card works like a check, only better. When you make purchases, the amount is deducted directly from your checking account. You also enjoy added convenience and world-wide access to funds in your checking account through ATMs.
NUFCU VISA Debit Card
- Free with an NUFCU checking account upon approval
- 24-hour access to your checking account
- Accepted at millions of locations worldwide
- Transactions itemized on your statement
- Access to nearly 30,000 free ATMs
Your debit card transactions are automatically deducted from your checking account providing you easy record keeping. Every month your account statement will have purchase details, including merchant name, location, date and amount. It’s easy to see where your money goes.
24/7 Visa Credit Card Assistance Lines:
- 24-hour lost or stolen card reporting: 1.800.682.6075, or visit www.reportmycards.com
- 24-hour decline transaction assistance: Is available during business hours by calling 402.472.2087, and after business hours by calling 1.888.526.0404.
- 24-hour card activation: 1.800.411.6390, or visit www.activatemycards.com
- 24-hour PIN change: You can change your PIN by calling 1.877.746.6746. The change will be active within one business day and a new card will not be necessary.
- Travel Notification: If you are planning on traveling out of state or out of the country, be sure to notify the University of Nebraska Federal Credit Union at least 3 days prior to your travel date to protect your security and ensure no interruption of service or access to your account. Travel notes can be placed during business hours by call 402.472.2087 or by stopping at either of your two convenient locations.
- To dispute a card transaction: Please contact us during business hours by calling 402.472.2087 or by visiting one of our convenient branch locations
The University of Nebraska FCU uses a third party vendor to monitor for possible fraud using the Falcon Fraud Detection System. Falcon uses the most advanced neural network technology to examine real-time, incoming credit and debit authorizations for potential fraud. Click here to learn more.
*The phone number for our Fraud Center is 1.800.417.4592. If you add this number to your phone contacts and label it "Fraud Center", it will display whenever you get a call from this number.
Fraud ProtectionPrevent Visa fraud by enrolling in free transaction alerts on your Visa credit card through smsGuardian. Click here to learn more.
Keep track of your debit transactions through our new online money management tool integrated into e-Teller. With MoneyDesktop you can track expenses, budget and bring all your financial accounts into one program. Your sensitive information in MoneyDesktop is protected with the highest of security standards. Click here to learn more.